We are nearing the end of the month, and with it, the end Inktober challenge. Only a couple more days to go. I'm not complaining when it's over, this week, it really is becoming a bit of a struggle now.
Day 22: Dip pen & ink
Day 23: Ink
Day 24: Brush pen, pen
Day 25: Fude pen
Day 26: Fude nib fountain pen
Day 27 & 28: Dip pen & ink
Thoughts and insights:
- Our brain and how it works is absolutely fascinating. And slightly scary...
- Drawing with dip pen and ink is so different than with pens. Somehow it makes you draw differently. And it certainly looks differently. Or is that just because of the ink?
- The same colour can look completely different from one manufaturer to another. Just look at Rohrer & Klingner's and Senneliers bistre. Both are nice colours, though
- It's useful to make some sort of ink colour charts for reference
- It's also useful to find a system to remember which nib is which...
- It's becoming a bit of a struggle now.