Friday 27 January 2012

Paint Party 46*4 ~ turning into a fairy tale

It's Friday, and therefore time for the Paint Party! I haven't got anything new yet for this week, still working on my tree landscape, which seems to be turning into some kind of fairy tale scene. Not yet quite sure where it is going, and if it will work. It definitely needs a lot more work. But I'm quite enjoying the silly patterns and details at the moment :).

My red flower meadow definitely needs some more work, though - at the moment, it looks more like a blood soaked battle field than a lovely field of flowers. And a blood soaked battle field is definitely not what I want on my living room wall.



Happy Paint Party Friday!

15 comments:

  1. Happy PPF your trees look very iconic... lots of atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the way you work your trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles! It has such a happy, whimsical, fun feeling Can't wait to see where you take this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like where these are going and your strong style... those textures in the second one are fab.... looking forward to seeing your colour challenge piece... hope it goes easily this afternoon...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the work you have done so far and am looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Happy PPF, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and waiting for the next stage ~namaste, carol (Share the Creative Journey) Happy PPF ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really liking the patterns in the trees... looking forward to seeing what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your trees, they just seem to me like something out of a magical story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your trees! Wonderful colour and light! /Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I love their surreal nature.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has a whimsical to almost ethereal feel. I really really LOVE this work.
    Happy PPF!
    Sheri Cook/HappyHorseStudio

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore these trees so far...love that you incorporated patterns in green's complement red. :) Looking forward to seeing more! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours you've used. I'm so into earth tones & your paintings are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh this is a land of faraway. I love it!!!
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete