Day 8: Pen
Day 9: Dip pen and ink, and pens
Day 10: Pen
Day 11: Dip pen & ink
Day 12: Dip pen & ink
Day 13: Dip pen & ink
Day 14: Dip pen & ink
Thoughts and insights:
- I figured out how to change the setting on my scanner so that it now scans the entire page. Yay!
- Stippling is so much fun with a dip pen!
- Inks are so versatile, you can use them for drawing, washes and even mix them together
- I love dip pens!
- So many different nibs! I'm going through the ones I have, adding ones, and throwing out the ones that don't work for me. No point hanging on to them. I only want what works
- An excuse to go to the art shop :)
- Drawing every day is good, but finishing and posting a drawing every day is quite stressful.
- But I'm not giving up
- Done is better than perfect