Sunday 25 March 2012

Evening walk

My muse seems to have taken a few days off. I just didn't have any energy at all to pick up a paint brush, or even a pen, these last few days, and when I did, I just got even more frustrated. So I forced myself to go for an evening walk, taking with me my camera, which I had rather neglected for some time now, and my 50mm lens, which I really have neglected for months.

I like to put my camera on the ground to see nature, and with it things, life, from a different perspective.




A walk through the woods always helps to clear the mind and restore some energy. And I even got out my paints and brushes this weekend. Hope the muse has returned from her early spring holiday now!

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are inspiring! You are so right about changing your perspective- I have seen these little flowers all around but never noticed how beautiful they are until I saw your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your muse obviously went walking with you. These photographs are stunning , capturing so much detail. I love how you chose which areas to have in focus.

    Muse or no muse...keep going for walks and don't forget your camera:)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment has gone....perhaps you are moderating. I just never pay attention:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. breathtaking! I just recently got a new camera. Id love to learn to capture photos like this.....

    ReplyDelete