Tuesday 29 November 2011

Art Every Day Month: Day 29

Only one more day to go with Art Every Day Month, and till Decemeber. Today, I thought I'd do some baubles to help me get into Christmas mood.


I also went to the city after work, to enjoy the Christmas lights everywhere (and to have a constant battle with White Balance, I really never know which option to chose at night, and with all the lights. None of the options really seem to work...). But I just loved the reflections in the river!



I also bought some wool to knit a scarf or two. I'm really bad at knitting, and I can only do simple and straight, so it really has to be just scarves. It'll be my challenge for December. At least I'll be ready for when the snow comes :)

2 comments:

  1. Your art everyday projects are fabulous! You must be enjoying it. And I love that wonderful bokeh tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I stopped by! Your illustrations are so lovely. I checked out you Black and white photography blog a well. What a nice calm space, the photography is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete