Tuesday 1 September 2015

A month in Polaroid: The August Break - The final week

The final week of the August Break, and the end of the challenge. I really enjoyed it, especially taking the photos with my vintage Polaroid cameras. And there was such a great bunch of people that took part, and shared their photos and stories in the Facebook group and on Instagram. I will definitely miss this community. I didn't take a photo each day, with the Polaroid cameras, that wouldn't have been possible. They need a bit more planning, so I took them when the conditions were right. I took each photo for each respective prompt, though.


I created a story of all of my photos on a new app that I just discovered. Well, it's probably not such a new app, but it's new to me. I love how you can turn your photos into little story books with it. I just wish there was a desktop version, having to do it all on your phone is quite time consuming. But fun too. And this will probably not be my last story.

No comments:

Post a Comment