Tuesday 30 September 2014

75 Day Sketch Challenge - No. 58-69

The end is near! Only 6 to go. Or rather 5, as I did No. 70 in my lunch break today. I've mentioned before that I'm glad when it's over, for various reasons. And I'll write a post about the whole experience next week, when I'm all done and finished with it, so I'm not saying much about it today.

Just one funny thing that I noticed these past few days. Whereas at the beginning of and well into the challenge, most of my drawings where done with lots of colour, and all kinds of different pens, it seems that in the past few days, I find myself more and more drawn to the simple black pen - my favourite UniPin 0.05 fineliner. Love this pen.


1 comment:

  1. As I did the challenge myself a couple of years ago, I'll be very interested to read your post on the whole experience! Mine got simpler as time went on - but a bit of it was to do with just wanting to get it out of the way, lol! These are gorgeous sketches :0)

    ReplyDelete