Sunday 12 January 2014

AWLOC2014 | vintage series (#11 - #19)

I was very busy this weekend creating a whole bunch of collages. I'm way ahead at the moment, but I just can't stop. I like creating several collages at the time, because you can turn them into mini series, with variations of a certain theme. This series turned into a vintage one.


I used a different glue medium this time, and now that the collages are dry, I can see that I applied it far too thick. It does not seem as transparent as the one I used before, so I have to remember to apply thinner layers and/or wipe off excess medium. For this vintage style pieces, I think I can get away with it, though.









5 comments:

  1. These are simply marvelous!! Love your ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collages, love your vintage ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully done....all expressing something different! Love it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. SUCH FUN!!! And so creative. Keep going, you'll be finished by mid-February.

    ReplyDelete