Tuesday 7 December 2010

{Day 5} ~ The View From Here

As I've mentioned in my last post, I'm already behind with my photos for Picture the Holidays, as I didn't have internet access over the weekend. So I haven't come up with something for days 4 and 6, but at least I found something suitable for day 5's prompt "The View From Here". I spent the weekend up in the mountains, in the snow and on Friday and Saturday, it was blue sky, winter sun and all perfect winter wonder land. The temperatures went down to -10 degrees Celsius and lower, but really, it's so beautiful, you don't even feel it much :-). I love getting on top of a mountain, either by walking up or taking the easy way by cable car etc. There is something wonderfully freeing and mind-clearing about looking at the world from the top of a mountain. One just gets a different perspective, is able to look at things differently. And if the world is all covered in snow, it's simply marvellous. Mother Nature at her best :-)


I hope to be able to come up with something for today's prompt, which I find very difficult, and catch up soon with the missed days 4 and 6 :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment