Friday 29 June 2018

Direct Watercolour challenge, Weeks 3 & 4 - The End

The 30x30 Direct Watercolour challenge is almost finished, one more day to go. I started very well, for the first 12 days, I managed to paint every day. But then I just didn't quite have the energy for a few days, and the last two weeks have been quite busy, so painting became a bit more sporadic. But I'm still pleased with result. I might not have 30 paintings done on 30 days, but I have 24 paintings altogether (I did more than one on some days). Many of them were quite quick and simple, like the ones here, but still, it's all practice, and I certainly painted much more than I usually did. And I know now that I can very well fit in a bit of painting in the evenings, after work. And I intend to do that much more often. So all in all, it's been a success. But now, I'm just looking forward to my holiday, which starts tomorrow.  I really need a holiday now!









10 comments:

  1. these are amazing. Your lemon and watermelon look good enough to eat. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and beautiful paintings. Juicy too!
    Happy PPF 🍒

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all delightful! Enjoy your holidays, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great, congrats! I love the splatters around them. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the melon :) looks great :)

    enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh these are just wonderful. I too love the melon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is quite an achievement. They look fantastic! Love the textures in your paintings.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete