Sunday 3 September 2017

A Month in Polaroid: The August Break 2017 - Final Week

Can you believe that it's already September? August just flew by! To be honest, I'm glad it's the end of summer. August was far too hot and humid for my taste. Now, that the temperatues have dropped 10-15 degrees Celsius compated to last weekend, my energy is coming back and I got more done this weekend than on all the weekends of August put together. But I did finish this year's August Break, and here's the final days of my month in Polaroid:


It was fun to think about how to interpret the prompts and find something to photograph. Of course with Polaroid, it takes a bit more planning. But that's the charm of analogue photography. 

I also made a little Steller story of my Month in Polaroid. I think it used to be possible to include a Steller story directly on your blog, but it doesn't seem to be so anymore. That's a shame, but anyway, you can find it here, if you want to have a look: A Month in Polaroid 2017 on Steller.

3 comments:

  1. The temperature has dropped here too... 17 degrees and declining... But Autumn is my favourite time of year... The pace slows, we begin collecting kindling for the winter fires... There is something quite magical about it! And you capture the last weeks of this late summer beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. Autumn is my favourite too, closely followed by winter. Summer - I could do without, really. The colours and less intense sun makes for better photos too. But using Polaroid cameras is always special, as you never quite know how it's going to turn out.

      Delete
  2. these pictures are beautiful. What a fun way to remember days. I like how "old" they look ...

    ReplyDelete