Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunday walk - finding joy in the ordinary

I meant to post the last post in my little Stockholm series today, after having missed it last Sunday, but I still haven't got round to editing the photos. So I'm posting some pictures from our walk earlier today instead. We were out for about four hours, just walking around the forest and farmland up the hill. There were no exotic flowers or animals, but instead so much beauty in the ordinary and and all the small things - frogs, insects, cows, wild flowers, leaves, the clouds in the sky. I'm grateful to have such beauty more or less on my doorstep.

A bit of a photo overload today, but that is just nature's plenty.









Sometimes, you miss the perfect shot by a fracture of a second... and capture something delightfully unexpected instead...





Summer has definitely arrived here, the 26 degrees today felt pleasant in the shade, especially with a light breeze, but the hot sun is already burning uncomfortably. I'm not looking forward to the forecasted 33 degrees and not a cloud in the sky for next week. I'm just glad I don't have to sit in the office.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Your photographs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo's Kay! I particularly like the frog! He'd make a great painting I think! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete