Saturday 7 January 2012

Focus52 ~ Something New

Last night, I was thinking that I should get some kind of basket to put the rolls of paper into. I kept moving them from one place to another, because somehow, they were always in the way and didn't really have a place to live. I looked around at home if I had a basket or something I could use, but the only thing I found was a green plastic bucket. Not really something I wanted standing around in my "studio".


This morning, when I went out to do the shopping, thinking that I might see if they had some kind of decent waste paper basket I could use at the supermarket, I walked past the "Brockenstübli" (a sort of second hand/thrift shop) around the corner, and what did I see, standing outside? A basket, about 40cm, which was just perfect. And at a bargain as well.


And it was also perfect for this week's prompt, New, for Focus52, another challenge I decided to try and do this year. I've been thinking the whole week about what photo I could possibly take for the prompt (you don't have to use the prompt, but I wanted to).

So here it is, my new, perfect basket. Isn't it funny how sometimes things just work out like this?

3 comments:

  1. Perfect. I just love it when things in life all come together.
    Your paper looks very interesting, they look hand made...gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket...and oh, that paper! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete